Rathyatra - 2017
Rath Yatra – a mega event of social harmony celebrated by all communities - casts and creeds. With the inspiration of Sadgurvarya Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami SGVP Gurukul Parivar organised Ratha Yatra in the decennial year of Celebration by Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Ahmedabad under the guidance of Purani Shree Balkrishnadasji Swami on the auspicious day 25 June, 2017.
In the preparation of various inspiring floats of Rath Yatra Gurukul Parivar paid 3000 Volunteer hours, whereas during Rath Yatra 400 volunteers rendered various services nine hours continuously. In all, tirelessly 6,600 volunteer hours resulted in very successful social harmonical event of Rath Yatra. SSGP-UK provide the partial fund for the activity. We are very thankful for the donors who generously donate for the cause.
In the beginning, 108 lady devotees performed the worship of Bhagawan Jagannath and then thousands of people performed Darshan of marvelous Rath Yatra including various inspiring floats. It was followed by the cleaning of entire route of Rath Yatra by volunteers.
In the end, assembly was held on the pious occasion of Birth anniversary of Shastriji Maharaj Shree Dharmajivandasji Swami, founder of Gurukul tradition in modern era.
Recent blog posts
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)
- Gyansatra – 2017
- Flood Relief Work at Banaskantha District (26-July-2017)
- 1 Day Meditation workshop
- Youth Camp 2016
- સ્વામી માધવપ્રિયદાસજીઃ લંડન ખાતે જલારામ મંદિરમાં મંગલ પ્રવચન
- Leicester-Satsang Sabha at Shri Sanatan Mandir
- Hindu Lifestyle Seminar - 2016, London, UK
- Hindu Lifestyle Seminar, Bolton UK - June 2016
- Satsang Sabha, Jalaram Temple - London