Mango Festival - 2019
With the inspiration of Sadguruvarya Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami and under the guidance of Purani Shree Balkrishnadasji Swami a unique Aamrakut-Utsav was observed at Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Ahmedabad, in the holy presence of Purani Swami Shree BHaktiprakashdasji Swami on 02 June, 2019. Kesar - one of the best kinds of mango fruit collected from Kutch, Junagadh, Gir region and Gurukul Droneshwar, 7,500 kgs. of Mango fruits were offered to Shree Ghanshayam Maharaj and all these fruits were distributed at hospitals, orphans’ houses, old-aged houses, slum areas and road side needy people.
100 volunteers of SGVP Gurukul Parivar utilized 1000 human hours for this good gesture.
SSGP-UK provide the partial fund for the activity. We are very thankful for the donors who generously donate for the cause.
Recent blog posts
- Mango Festival - 2019
- Footwear Distribution - 2019
- Annakut Distribution - 2019
- Educational help to Martyrs’ family -2019
- Blanket Distribution
- Social visits
- Falkut and fruit distribution
- Foot-wears Distribution – 2018
- Shree Jogi Swami Holistic Hospital Inauguration
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)