Annakut Distribution - 2019
On the auspicious day of Vasant Panchami, 19 Feb 2019 14th annual Pratishtha Mahotsav of Shree Ram - Shyam – Ghanshyam Maharaj at SGVP, Ahmedabad was celebrated by Gurukul Parivar.
As a part of it, after the sacred Abhishek, a marvellous Annakut consisting sweet & fried dishes weighing over 500 Kgs. was offered to Shree Ram Shyam Ghanshyam Maharaj.
With inspiration of Sadguruvarya Shastri Shree Madhavpriydasji Swami, students and volunteers personally distributed entire Annakut in schools of Divyang children, slum areas and road side areas.
In the preparation, arrangement and distribution of Annakut, 70 volunteers paid 1070 hours and made many faces full of joy.
SSGP-UK provide the partial fund for the activity. We are very thankful for the donors who generously donate for the cause.
Recent blog posts
- Annakut Distribution - 2019
- Educational help to Martyrs’ family -2019
- Blanket Distribution
- Social visits
- Falkut and fruit distribution
- Foot-wears Distribution – 2018
- Shree Jogi Swami Holistic Hospital Inauguration
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)
- Gyansatra – 2017
- Flood Relief Work at Banaskantha District (26-July-2017)